quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2016

If happiness makes one look prettier...

... I must be looking incredibly gorgeous right now!

Some time ago I wrote a post about what a man needed to have my heart. I read it afterwards and thought I was dreaming too much. Now what I tell you is: DREAM.
No matter how difficult to come true your dream may seem, it will eventually come true.
No matter how distant in time it seems for you to reach your dreams, time will pass anyway.

I have a wonderful story to share, even if nobody reads it. I will read it some times in the future. I can't keep this feeling inside me much longer without talking about it.
The past few days were probably the beginning of my lifetime. Happiness is a feeling you can see, I guess, I could see happiness in his eyes, when he looked at me... He could see happiness in my eyes when I looked at him.

Well, let me start from the beginning, because I suppose that's how it must be.

In September 2014 I received a message from a guy I thought was cute, but that was all. He seemed to be intelligent, and interested about the same things I was. Three months after that I could say I was falling for him... and he was falling for me. It was always like that. We've both always felt the same way, I guess. I could even feel when he was sad, and I still don't get that.
Things seemed perfect, God kept giving me signs he was right for me, but since it was so right, evil started trying to get in the way, and for a moment I thought it did. We spent about 3 or 4 months without talking to each other, and I felt every day sicker and weaker, although I couldn't understand the reason quite yet.
As soon as we started talking again, my strength was back. I am not gonna try to explain that, but I guess I understand everything now.
One little sentence... "It's just... that you made me feel like some people are really made for each other"... That little sentence made me decide to risk it and travel for 17 hours just to check if what my heart felt was true. And it was.

I met the person who can make dark nights seem bright, turn the cold into warmth, turn tears into smiles, turn my life upside down in the best way I could ever imagine.
He was everything I wanted, in every detail. My heart is beating out of my body, racing every time I think about his smile and his kiss.
Distance is just between our bodies, because our souls are as connected as they can be. I'd never thought my soul would find it's mate across the ocean. Our souls are like one.

The best thing of all is that I am not afraid of telling him that. WE are in love. Nobody feels more than the other, or care a little more. We are in the same place. That's simply amazing.

Okay, I didn't organize my thoughts, this text looks messy... It couldn't be part of a book...
But that's just a note to self:
Never ever take Chris for granted. Appreciate every second, every smile, every heart beat.
You can't feel completely fulfilled without his every details.

I end this text with tears in my eyes.
Not sadness, not at all!
I guess it's just because what I feel is not fitting in my heart anymore and started rolling down my face in the shape of tears.

Chris, to you, all my love, forever.
All yours,

Juh
















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário